The Institute for Climate and Sustainable Cities (iCSC) is a leading organization specializing in analysis and campaigns on climate-energy policies. Our work includes delivering new energy solutions and influencing international negotiations to aggressively address climate change.
We are currently recruiting for the post of Freelance Digital Designer
The Freelance Digital Designer will be responsible for producing creative assets to support campaigns . You should be an experienced creative design practitioner capable of producing high-quality work.
- Produce compelling, focused design for touchpoints that incorporate visual concepts, imagery and typography.
- Ensure consistency of design as part of the campaign story
- Responding to briefs and delivering first-rate quality, attention to detail, consistency and innovation.
- Visualize complex data
- Communicating and collaborating with the wider team, articulating the thinking behind concepts and creative products.
- Inputting into projects & processes ensuring designs fit for & in convergence with other communications output
- Optimizing designs for all platforms and screen sizes where appropriate.
- Digital design experience with a range of portfolio
- Interest in climate change and other environmental issues
- Responds quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Proven skills in industry standard design software.
- Proven graphic design skills covering image editing, typography and layout/composition.
We offer a dynamic and creative work environment with the possibility to be involved in national and global campaigns. Send applications including samples of your recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 20, 2016. More information about iCSC may be accessed at www.ejeepney.org.