The Institute for Climate and Sustainable Cities (ICSC) is looking for proposals from interested parties to design and develop the Solar Installer Rating System Platform.
Preference will be given to offers based on proposed design, integration of required functionalities, cost-effectiveness and previous design portfolio.
ICSC reserves the right to award this contract immediately to the company with that fits our criteria.
Submit proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: December 20, 2016.
Project title: Solar Installer Rating System Platform
Duty Station: Manila, Philippines
Duration: 6 months
Call for Submission: Submit a detailed project plan with timing and cost estimates.
Purpose and Objective of the Web Platform
- The solar installer marketplace is crowded, and it’s only going to get more crowded. With such a fragmented market, finding a trustworthy solar installer has become increasingly difficult for today’s households.
- Ratings and reviews are some of the most important triggers in solar installer discoverability and installations, and are core metrics to gauge success.
Target Audience for the Web Application
- The target audience of the website are: households
Functions/Key Results Expected
- The hired vendor shall be required to create the web application ensuring the completion of the following tasks within the timeline.
- iOS and Android operation systems: While creating the web application, the vendor shall take into consideration that it shall be adaptable to the applications for iOS and Android operation systems with similar functions. Web-application shall be flexible for further amendments (changes in the existed modules or adding functional modules). The web-application shall be optimized for every commonly used web-browser, including mobile devices.